Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 3 - 267lbs

This week is going to be short, although not for the reason one might think based on the title still saying 267lbs. I had a very good week, actually kept my calories down everyday except Sat/Sun due too total lack of disciple. It’d be very easy to say, “Oh it was Super Bowl Weekend”, which is probably what I told myself while I was doing to make myself feel better about it but in reality you must take responsibility for your actions. I made a choice to go crazy and eat with wild abandonment, I could have eaten better but choose not too. However, I’m not going to sit here and dwell on that I choose to recognize my break in disciple and focus on the other 5 days where I ate better.

Something else that is a plus this week is that I’ve already hit the gym 2 of 2 days this week and feeling great afterwards….maybe the snowball effect is starting to happen as far as getting into a good routine. I’m hoping next week to talk a bit about my workout philosophy and the things I try to hit on when at the gym. There are many different philosophies about working out as I’m sure you can see if you’ve ever watching The Biggest Loser.

Thanks for staying tuned and here’s too another positive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment